Tuesday, September 22, 2015

New Blog

Dear Readers,

Thanks for the attention you have given to this blog.  I am going to keep it open as a resource I can use in my work.  I decided to begin a new blog on the cusp of the Fall Equinox.  This blog will be more personal, philosophical and will focus on living well in the last third of life.  I am guessing at age 65 I am well into the last third and look forward to articulating the journey.  I invite you to take a look at my first post.  A subscription by e-mail to this blog will not work for the new blog.  You need to register by e-mail on the new site.

I am titling my blog A Delicate Balance.   I look forward to continuing the journey with you.

Stone structure at Western Washington University
Thanks for reading.

Drew



No comments:

Post a Comment